Saturday, September 18, 2010

On to the Next Project

Our next project is the hall bathroom. Isn't it lovely??? I bet from this picture you can't tell what year our house was built! Harvest gold and avocado green. What a combo! This is the kids' bathroom. They are all about planning what color they want the new walls and tile to be. I haven't told them that they don't get a say. It's going to be neutral, except for the tub. We'll be leaving it green. It's not my favorite color, but it's really in good shap. So.... this one will be a mini renovation. We will basically just be re-doing the tile and the floor.



While we're at it, we are doing the entry tile as well. It has probably one of the worst tile jobs I have ever seen. We will be putting down the same tile that we did in the kitchen. I'm so excited. I know it will look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment