Sunday, January 17, 2010

17 days in...

We started this project on January 1. Well, actually, my hubby started this project on January 1!!! It's always tough to do big projects when you just have weekends to work on it, and of course he can't work on all of them because I work nights and sleep during the day... and I work my fair share of weekends! The is as far as the demo has progressed. We still need to remove the shower base and the medicine cabinet. My hubby has spent the afternoon gathering supplies like tile, grout, a toilet, sheet rock and cement board. I'm hoping that this all starts looking like a bathroom soon! We have family coming into town in a couple of weeks and I would love to have at least a sink and toilet to use... I'm not getting my hopes up because I happen to be working next weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment